After picking you up from your hotel early in the morning, we will go Soganli Valley. There are many rock-hewn churches which are date back from the 9th to 13th centuries.
Then we will go Taskinpasa which is a typical Cappadocian Village, there is a Medrese (theological school) and a antiquated mosque, both are built during the Seljuk period.
After we have our lunch break, we will go and visit the monasteries in Keslik which is one of the biggest monastic areas in Cappadocia.
There is lots of churches are carved into rocks, and its the biggest refectory in the whole Keslik area.
Then we will go to visit an old Greek Village in Cemil, a small village near Urgup and a place where is settled by Christians long time ago.
Some people still live in caves now and the main industry is farming. The last spot of the tour is in Kayakapi which is an old Christian City.
What is Included / Включено
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned coach
- Professional and experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Return transfer to your hotel at approx. 5:00pm
What is not included / Не включено
- Drinks, tips to guide and driver, personal expenses and optional tours